Jess Jackson, MBA, M.ED is a content marketing strategist and community architect. Her human-centered approach, cultivated by direct service in education, has impacted a wide rage of national and local community-based activism.
She is co-owner of the content marketing firm, LOUD.social. Since it’s re-launch in the Summer of 2019, LOUD.social has partnered with over 200 local and national organizations within and outside of cannabis. LOUD.Social has also launched a series of community-focused campaigns including:
- The Garden Party: An educational event aiming to promote urban farming and hemp and cannabis cultivation.
- Curvy Cannabis: A body positive boudoir session promoting self-love and healing for women.
- The Midpoint Campout: A weekend long nature-immersive self-care retreat featuring educational workshops on holistic healing practices.
- Blazing Silence: An educational event to share resources related to workplace discrimination.
- The Take Off: A self-care and healing expo centering on Black female entrepreneurship.
- Queer Xpressions: An intimate night of immersive experiences centering on Queer Folx of color.
In addition to her work with LOUD.social, Jess is Owner and Experience Host of Copper House Detroit, a North-west Detroit cannabis+ bed and breakfast. Since opening their doors, Jess & her wife, Cara, have hosted 250+ individuals and brands in their home.